Overview of 4 Oakfield Cottages
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
This cottage is located in Rhayader. Rhayader Museum and Gallery and Radnorshire Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include The Hall at Abbey-Cwm-Hir and Llanbister Methodist Church.
- Rhayader Museum and Gallery - 3 min walk
- Gilfach Nature Reserve - 5 min walk
- Gigrin Farm Red Kite Feeding Centre - 12 min walk
- Elan Valley - 4 min drive
- The Hall at Abbey-Cwm-Hir - 16 min drive
- Pen-y-Bont Station - 13 min drive
- Birmingham (BHX) - 125 min drive
About this property
4 Oakfield Cottages
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.