Visitors can enjoy all that Rinn has to offer including its golf courses. Around the area, top sights include Bergisel Ski Jump, Tyrolean Provincial Museum, and Galerie im Taxispalais.
- There are 1091 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Innsbruck (INN-Kranebitten), 7.3 mi (11.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Rinn
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Bergisel Ski Jump, Tyrolean Provincial Museum, and Galerie im Taxispalais. In the area, you'll also find Court Church and Imperial Palace.
As you plan your vacation to Rinn, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 191 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the region:
- AC Hotel by Marriott Innsbruck is located 5.3 mi (8.6 km) from the heart of Rinn. This 4-star hotel in Innsbruck features a casino, a restaurant, and a 24-hour fitness center. Our customers like its breakfast and central location.
- ADLERS Hotel is 5.2 mi (8.3 km) from the center of Rinn. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Innsbruck can enjoy access to a restaurant and a nightclub, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and helpful staff.
- STAGE 12 is 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from central Rinn. With a stay at this hotel in Innsbruck, guests can enjoy access to a fitness center and a bar, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Cathedral of St. James, 5.6 mi/9 km from the heart of the city, and Golden Roof, which is 5.6 mi (9 km) away.
Dressing for Rinn
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 20°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 63°F during the day and 22°F at night
- About 33.82 inches of rain falls on Rinn each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 23°F