Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Rio de Janeiro hotel in Santa Teresa, near Arcos da Lapa
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Rio de Janeiro hotel is located near the airport, within a 15-minute walk of Ruins Park and Arcos da Lapa. Catedral de Sao Sebastiao do Rio de Janeiro and National Library are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This hotel features an outdoor pool, self parking, and 24-hour room service. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include laundry facilities, a 24-hour front desk, and tour/ticket assistance.
All 7 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Other amenities available to guests include premium bedding, in-room massages, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Casa Amarelo par Robert le Héros
Casa Amarelo par Robert le Héros features an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle. This family-friendly hotel also offers laundry facilities, 24-hour room service, and beach/pool umbrellas. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Casa Amarelo par Robert le Héros has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 7
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1902
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Shower only
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
Onsite venue - This restaurant specializes in Brazilian cuisine.
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 10:30 AM.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 8 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for BRL 190.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of BRL 50 per pet, per day
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Fee for full breakfast: BRL 55.00 for adults and BRL 55.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: BRL 50.00 per night
- Pet fee: BRL 50 per pet, per day
- Early check-in fee: BRL 350
- Late check-out fee: BRL 350
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 190.00 per night
- Casa Amarelo
- Casa Amarelo par Robert Héros
- Casa Amarelo par Robert Héros Hotel
- Casa Amarelo par Robert Héros Hotel Rio de Janeiro
- Casa Amarelo par Robert Héros Rio de Janeiro
We should mention
Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 8 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.