Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Rio de Janeiro hotel in Santa Teresa, near Arcos da Lapa
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Rio de Janeiro hotel is located near the airport, within a 15-minute walk of Ruins Park and Arcos da Lapa. Catedral de Sao Sebastiao do Rio de Janeiro and National Library are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This hotel features an outdoor pool, a bar/lounge, and self parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a meeting room, a children's pool, and concierge services are onsite.
All 7 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and room service. Other amenities available to guests include free bottled water, in-room massages, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Casa Amarelo par Robert le Héros
Casa Amarelo par Robert le Héros features an outdoor pool and a children's pool. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. For a surcharge, a shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. This family-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Casa Amarelo par Robert le Héros has designated areas for smoking.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1904
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 7
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Free toiletries
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Separate bedroom
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 10:30 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 8 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for BRL 190.00 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of BRL 50 per pet, per day
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Resort fee
- Pool access
- Beach towels
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- In-room bottled water
- Fee for continental breakfast: BRL 50 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: BRL 200 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self parking fee: BRL 50 per day
- Pet fee: BRL 50 per pet, per day
- Early check-in fee: BRL 350
- Late check-out fee: BRL 350
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 190.00 per night
- Casa Amarelo
- Casa Amarelo par Robert Héros
- Casa Amarelo par Robert Héros Hotel
- Casa Amarelo par Robert Héros Hotel Rio de Janeiro
- Casa Amarelo par Robert Héros Rio de Janeiro
We should mention
Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. One child 8 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.