Visitors to Romanovo are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 91 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Kaliningrad (KGD-Khkabrovo), 12.9 mi (20.8 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Romanovo
Places to visit in the larger region include Rantava History and Archaeology Museum, Makarov Company Organ Hall, and Herman Brachert House Museum. Additionally, you'll find Zelenogradsk Cathedral and Monument to WWII Soldiers in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Romanovo, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 26 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Hotel ibis Kaliningrad Center is 16 mi (25.8 km) from the center of Romanovo. This 3-star hotel in Kaliningrad features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. Our customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Marton Palace Kaliningrad is 16.7 mi (26.8 km) from central Romanovo. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Kaliningrad can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Aquamarine is located 13.1 mi (21 km) from the heart of Romanovo. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star inn in Yantarny can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Romanovo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 46°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 70°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 57°F as the daytime average and 26°F as the nighttime average
- Romanovo gets about 26.97 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 70°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 25°F