- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Free WiFi
- Parking included
- Air Conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Double Room, Private Bathroom
- Max people: 3Max adults: 3Max children: 2
1 Queen Bed and 1 Twin Bed
151 sq feet
Internet - Free WiFi
Entertainment - Flat-screen TV with digital channels
Sleep - Linens
Bathroom - Private bathroom, shower, and rainfall showerhead
Practical - Wardrobe or closet; free cribs/infant beds available on request
Comfort - Climate-controlled air conditioning, heating, and daily housekeeping
The price per-night is based on the lowest price found within the past 24 hours for the next 30 nights. All prices exclude taxes and fees and are based on a 1-night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
About this area
Home Gallery 101 is located in Rome's Esquilino neighborhood. Via Veneto and Via del Corso are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Villa Borghese and Vatican Gardens. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Stadio Olimpico or Ippodromo Capannelle.Visit our Rome travel guide
- Teatro dell'Opera di Roma - 16 min walk
- Via Nazionale - 17 min walk
- Colosseum - 18 min walk
- Roman Forum - 20 min walk
- Baths of Caracalla - 10 min drive
- S Bibiana Station - 3 min walk
- Rome Termini Station - 14 min walk
- Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl. Airport (FCO) - 37 min drive
- Palazzo del Freddo - 1 min walk
- Hang Zhou - 2 min walk
- Just for You - 2 min walk
- 비원식당 - 2 min walk
- Snack Bar - 3 min walk
About this property
Home Gallery 101
Bathrooms include showers with rainfall showerheads. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Air conditioning (climate-controlled)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Digital channels
- Flat-screen TV
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.5 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 16.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
Overall score and ratings for Home Gallery 101
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
We were greeted by the host and made to feel very welcome. The accomodation was very clean and well presented. The area was a little un-kept, but close to the Metro and train station. Overall a very enjoyable stay.