- Castel Sant'Angelo
- 9 min walk
- Piazza del Popolo
- 10 min walk
- Old Bear
- 8 min walk
- L'Orso 80
- 9 min walk
- Rome (XRJ-Termini Rail Station)
- 13 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
- Castel Sant'Angelo - 9 min walk
- Piazza del Popolo - 10 min walk
- Piazza Navona - 11 min walk
- Pantheon - 13 min walk
- Spanish Steps - 15 min walk
- Flaminio - Piazza del Popolo Station - 11 min walk
- Rome Piazzale Flaminio Station - 14 min walk
- Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) - 35 min drive
- Old Bear — 8 min walk
- L'Orso 80 — 9 min walk
- L'Arancina — 9 min walk
- Bread-In — 9 min walk
- Hosteria del Mercato — 10 min walk
About this property
Rooms in Rome
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 20 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 15.0 per day.
- Pets not allowed
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: EUR 5 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 28 per day
- Late check-in fee: EUR 20 for check-in between 8 PM and 11:30 PM
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Rooms Rome B&B
- Rooms B&B
- Rooms Rome
- Rooms in Rome Rome
- Rooms in Rome Bed & breakfast
- Rooms in Rome Bed & breakfast Rome
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Self parking: EUR 28 per day
- 24-hour roundtrip airport shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-hour train station pick-up shuttle (surcharge)
Food and drink
- Local cuisine breakfast available for a fee daily 7 AM–10 AM: EUR 5 for adults and EUR 5 for children
- Concierge services
- Daily housekeeping
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Smoke-free property
- Air conditioning
- Premium bedding
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Digital channels
- LED TV
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
Nearby things to do
- Bicycle rentals
Best location but untrusted contact person
The best of this bnb is location easy to get to every attraction. When we checking in ‘Alessandro’ asked us to pay the city tax €3,50 per person per day means €7 for two of us per day x 4 days total €28 cash handed to Alessandro then I asked for recipe, he said he will leave the recipe on our room ‘s table next morning but he didn’t. I send a text to him asking for recipe he text me back through WhatsApp asking my email address. I texted him back told him he can send it through WhatsApp. He text ‘ok’ but until now I still haven’t received my Roma’s city tax payment recipe! I just don’t understand why he doing that?