Visitors to Roslyn are sure to enjoy the bars, restaurants, and shopping. The welcoming and quaint setting also entices those visiting the city. Around the area, top sights include Bronx Zoo, Floating Pool, and Long Beach.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Roslyn
- The closest major airport is in New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia), 11.9 mi (19.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Farmingdale, NY (FRG-Republic), 12.8 mi (20.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Roslyn
A couple of favorite places to visit are Nassau County Museum of Art and William Cullen Bryant Preserve. Additionally, in the area you'll find Bronx Zoo and Floating Pool.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- The Roslyn Hotel - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and helpful staff.
Top places to visit in the area include Long Beach, located 14.9 mi (24 km) from the heart of the city, and Bloomingdale's, which is 16.9 mi/27.3 km away.
Dressing for Roslyn
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 54°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 28°F as the nighttime average
- Roslyn gets about 42.76 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 28°F