Visiting Floral Park
Visitors to Floral Park are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping. Top sights around the area include Long Beach, Floating Pool, and Bronx Zoo.
- You'll find 1510 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of New York
- The closest major airport is in New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.), 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia), 9.5 mi (15.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Floral Park
A favorite place to visit in the city is Belmont Park. Additionally, in the area you'll find Long Beach and Floating Pool.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- The Floral Park Motor Lodge - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Bronx Zoo, located 12.4 mi (20 km) from the city center, and Brooklyn Museum, which is 13.8 mi (22.3 km) away.
Getting Around Floral Park
If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Floral Park Station, Floral Park Bellerose Station, or Floral Park Belmont Park Station. Floral Park may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Floral Park
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 54°F during the day and 26°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 28°F
- About 42.76 inches of rain falls on Floral Park each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 28°F