Top Hotels Near Rudding Park Golf Course in Harrogate
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Rudding Park Golf Course
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Sep 10, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 25, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 24, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 23, 2020
Rudding Park Golf Course Hotel Guide
Rudding Park Golf Course is a great spot to begin your next trip.
It can be found in Harrogate, approximately 45 miles from Manchester. If you enjoy heading away from the city, this might be the place for you.
Why travel further than you have to when you can stay 6 miles from Rudding Park Golf Course at one of 36 available hotels? You'll be able to find something you like at the Wood Hall Hotel and Spa and The Majestic Hotel.
You can still have an exciting vacation without spending all your savings. Spend your nights near to all the action at one of the more economical accommodation options. Some establishments that come recommended include the Market Tavern and the Alvera Court.
If you can never resist a bit of luxury, don't hesitate to book your stay at one of the area's upmarket hotels. The Crowne Plaza Harrogate and the Grafton are among the most popular properties.
Hardly any travelers can tolerate an afternoon of sightseeing without a pick-me-up. Horto Cafe is a perfect relaxation spot because it is near Rudding Park Golf Course. If you're looking for somewhere for lunch or dinner, take your pick of an impressive menu of delicious meals at Horto Restaurant, which is also nearby. And finally, wander to Deer house Family pub. Have a couple of beers and chat with the locals.
Other Places to Visit near Rudding Park Golf CourseBefore you depart, get a taste of some of the other things to see and do that are in the vicinity of Rudding Park Golf Course:
- If you can't live without golf, spend a day at Spofforth Golf Club. Here you can work on your average while you enjoy the local birdlife.
- Behind the garden gate of Plumpton Rocks, you'll be able to breathe in the glorious aroma of fresh flowers and savor the peace and tranquility.
- The friendly locals at Pannal Golf Club rave about their club, and it's not hard to see why.
- Taking a glimpse at the tumbledown remains of Spofforth Castle is a captivating experience.
- Whether or not you are an a garden lover, you are sure to enjoy a trip to Harlow Carr Botanical Gardens.