Relax and unwind in this quaint home away from home! This contemporary 3 bedroom 2 bath home easily sleeps 7 and offers guests all the modern amenities coupled with a country charm. Sitting on a lush 1.1-acre lot, the ADA compliant gorgeous ranch-style home is conveniently located at the heart of all the action. About 15 minutes drive to tech hub silicon slopes and 20 minutes from the Salt Lake City airport. Feel the city's pulse and enjoy many popular downtown hot spots and nearby restaurants.
1) LOCALS MUST MESSAGE US BEFORE BOOKING.
2) Occupancy limits: We do not allow more than 7 guests in or this listing or on the property at any time, violation of which will result in the removal of all guests from the property immediately without refund. You also agree to pay for the "additional guest fee" associated with your reservation if applicable (just because it can sleep up to 7 doesn’t mean it is all included in the nightly rate). You understand that this listing has a full-time tenant below and it is critical that you and they are respectful of noise and quiet hours.
3) This is a self-check-in property: You certify that you are willing and able to follow the instructions that are being provided by VRBO through the house manual or check-in guide. You can find our house manual and check-in guide here on the Airbnb platform on our listing. You also agree that you will not contact your Airbnb host BEFORE reading the house manual and the entire listing.
4) Fee's: There is a $250 per day fee for every day of your booking if it is found that you have been smoking on the property. There is a $50 LATE CHECKOUT FEE if you are there longer than you have been authorized as our housekeeper charges us in such a case. You further agree to compensate the host/co-host in full for any financial loss that is suffered as a result of breaking of the rules set forth. OWNERS AND HOUSEKEEPER ARE VERY ALLERGIC TO ANIMAL DANDER… You authorize a $300/day pet fee if you bring a dog or cat without authorization. If you have a service animal we are 100% compliant on these laws but you are still asked to inform us AHEAD OF TIME OR IT WILL NATURALLY BE ASSUMED IT IS A PET, that one will be coming and you are still responsible for all cleaning and/or damage to occurs as a result of the animal. Proof of service animal record to be provided before finalizing the booking, emotional support animals are not allowed.
5) Quiet Hours are after 10pm-8am. Please be aware that you are above a basement unit, and you may hear them citing your stay, similar to a hotel, condo or apartment and they can likely all hear you the same. Please be mindful of others. - Please remove shoes/boots before entering unit. SKI Equipment in the unit must be cleaned and kept in our appropriate area patio area in the back yard. - If there are any signs of illegal drugs or smoking you will pay a minimum fee of $250 or more as decided by your host AND you will be required to vacate without refund. - - WE DO HAVE, AND DO MONITOR OUR EXTERIOR SECURITY CAMERA in front and in back SO PLEASE PLAY BY THE RULES :) It is a camera which is motion activated and can record video and audio. These rules may seem intense, but we are very easy going when our lovely guests follow the rules and 99% of them do. Its our pleasure to host you!
6) Alterations/Changes: Once you have confirmed your booking, any modifications to the dates or guest count may be treated as a cancellation and therefore be subject to the cancellation policy. Host retains the right to charge for lost dates you have removed with an alteration at least at a partial amount to the discretion of the host. There is a $50 LATE CHECKOUT/EARLY ARRIVAL FEE if you are at the property without proper authorization from the host. You further agree to compensate the host/co-host in full for any financial loss that is suffered as a result of breaking of the rules set forth.