Visiting San Gregorio d'Ippona
Travelers to San Gregorio d'Ippona will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 485 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Lamezia Terme (SUF-Lamezia Terme Intl.), 19.7 mi (31.7 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in San Gregorio d'Ippona
Places to visit in the larger region include Norman Castle, Cathedral of Santa Maria Maggiore and San Leoluca, and Castle of Bivona. In the area, you'll also find Bivona Beach and Vibo Marina Park.
As you make plans for a getaway to San Gregorio d'Ippona, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 108 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Hotel & Spa La Porta del Mare is 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from the center of San Gregorio d'Ippona. This 3-star hotel in Tropea features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
- Hotel Ipomea Club is located 13.9 mi (22.4 km) from the heart of San Gregorio d'Ippona. This 4-star hotel in Ricadi features a marina, a private beach, and 2 restaurants. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
- Capovaticano Resort Thalasso & Spa MGallery by Sofitel is 14.7 mi (23.6 km) from central San Gregorio d'Ippona. This 4-star hotel in Ricadi features a full-service spa, a private beach, and 2 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and convenient parking.
Dressing for San Gregorio d'Ippona
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 64°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 45°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 46°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for San Gregorio d'Ippona is 1.18 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 45°F