Maida was a very caring host. Extremely friendly and helpful.
- Ojai Olive Oil
- 10 min walk
- Krishnamurti Library and Visitor Center
- 4 min drive
- 29 min walk
- Asian Fusion Garden
- 7 min drive
- Oxnard, CA (OXR)
- 41 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
- Ojai Olive Oil - 10 min walk
- Krishnamurti Library and Visitor Center - 4 min drive
- Soule Park Golf Course - 7 min drive
- Ojai Art Center - 8 min drive
- Meditation Mount - 12 min drive
- Ventura Station - 29 min drive
- Santa Barbara, CA (SBA-Santa Barbara Municipal) - 59 min drive
- Boccali's — 29 min walk
- Asian Fusion Garden — 7 min drive
- Exotic Thai — 7 min drive
- Ojai Beverage Company — 8 min drive
- Sea Fresh Seafood — 8 min drive
About this property
Exceptional Getaway at Casita Ojai
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets allowed
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
Property is also known as
- Exceptional Getaway Casita Ojai Apartment
- Exceptional Getaway Casita Apartment
- Exceptional Getaway Casita Ojai
- Exceptional Getaway Casita
- Exceptional Getaway at Casita Ojai Ojai
- Exceptional Getaway at Casita Ojai Apartment
- Exceptional Getaway at Casita Ojai Apartment Ojai
- Smoke-free property
- Sleeps 4
A lovely space with a SHARED pool right next to your apt and marginal A/C.
My fifth year in a row VRBO in Ojai this time of year. This was by far the best value -- the least expensive solo space. The studio has high ceilings, a beautiful East Ojai location and a pool. The A/C is an in-room unit half the size of the refrigerator. It is noisy and effective if used continuously. August in Ojai is very very hot. When i arrived a family was using the pool -- they rented the other unit on the property. The pool is your front yard in this rental so be advised that if a family is there, you're part of the family. When they checked out, i had the next 3 days to myself with great peace and quiet. Except the landlady's dogs who barked at me when i walked by. Every time. But they settle down. Until the next time you walk by. So all in all an affordable and comfortable place with the possibility of noisy daytime neighbors and a marginal A/C system.