Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Ojai, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants and relaxing spas. Tourists who journey to this relaxing city can discover its gardens, golf courses, and shopping. Top sights around the area include Mission San Buenaventura and Ventura Pier.
- You'll find 356 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Santa Barbara
- The closest major airport is in Santa Paula, CA (SZP), 12.6 mi (20.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Oxnard, CA (OXR), 17.3 mi (27.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ojai
Cultural venues in the city include Ojai Valley Museum of History and Art, galerie102, and Ojai Art Center. The hiking trails and gardens highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Libbey Bowl, Meditation Mount, and Rose Valley Falls Trail. Golfing is a top activity, and Soule Park Golf Course is one place to visit.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 26 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Ojai. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Caravan Outpost - Amenities in this 2-star accommodation include a kitchenette and free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its dining options and quiet location.
- Su Nido, All-Suites Boutique Inn - Our customers like the proximity to shopping and bathrooms at this inn. This 4-star inn features free WiFi, free parking, and concierge services.
- Ojai Valley Inn - With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 4 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and comfortable rooms.
Popular places to see in the area include Presidio Santa Barbara, located 25.9 mi (41.7 km) from the heart of the city, and Santa Barbara County Courthouse, which is 26.1 mi/42 km away.
Dressing for Ojai
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 83°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- Average annual rainfall for Ojai is 20.79 inches
- Usually August and September are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 36°F