Find Hotels in Savaneta
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Sep 29, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 5, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 21, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 15, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 17, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 8, 2020
Visitors to Savaneta are sure to enjoy the beaches and local tours. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seafood restaurants and forests. Baby Beach, Bushiribana Gold Smelter Ruins, and Royal Plaza Mall are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodations in Savaneta
- The closest major airport is in Oranjestad (AUA-Queen Beatrix Intl.), 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Savaneta
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Mangel Halto Beach and Arikok National Park. In the area, you'll also find Baby Beach and Bushiribana Gold Smelter Ruins.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Savaneta. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Coral Reef Beach Aruba - With a stay at this 3-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to a private beach and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its WiFi and proximity to the airport.
- Club Arias Bed & Breakfast - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this B&B. This 4-star bed & breakfast features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Driftwood Gardens - This 2.5-star bed & breakfast features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free parking. Expedia customers like its dining options and beach locale.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Royal Plaza Mall, located 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from the city center, and Alto Vista Chapel, which is 9 mi/14.4 km away.
Dressing for Savaneta
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 76°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 78°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 79°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 76°F
- Average annual rainfall for Savaneta is 0.12 inches
- Usually September and August are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 76°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Savaneta?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Savaneta, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Savaneta?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Savaneta?
What's the best hotel for a family vacation to Savaneta?
What's the best place to stay for couples in Savaneta?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Savaneta?
What's the best hotel to stay close to Mangel Halto Beach?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Savaneta?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Savaneta?
Recent reviews of Savaneta hotels
More trip options
- Savaneta Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Savaneta Airports
- Hotels in Savaneta Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Savaneta Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Savaneta
- More Hotel Options in Savaneta
- More Popular Hotels in Aruba
- Other Hotels near Savaneta, Aruba
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends