Visiting Cherry Grove
Visitors can enjoy all that Cherry Grove has to offer including its beaches. A top sight in the area is Sky Zone.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Cherry Grove
- The closest major airport is in Islip, NY (ISP-MacArthur), 8.7 mi (14 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Shirley, NY (WSH-Brookhaven Calabro), 15.7 mi (25.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cherry Grove
The city's natural beauty is on display at Sailors' Haven, Fire Island, and Sunken Forest. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Ocean Beach and Fire Island.
As you plan your vacation to Cherry Grove, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 35 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Fire Island to Beach! Book now for Summer 2019! is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the center of Cherry Grove. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Hauppauge can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and overall value.
- The Perfect Summer Get-away is 1 mi (1.5 km) from central Cherry Grove. This 3.5-star hotel in Holtsville features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and overall value.
- Radisson Hotel Hauppauge-Long Island is located 13.7 mi (22 km) from the heart of Cherry Grove. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Melville can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Our customers like its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
One of the popular sights outside the city is Sky Zone, 13.3 mi/21.5 km from the city center.
Dressing for Cherry Grove
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 68°F during the day and 24°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Cherry Grove is 46.18 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 25°F