Visiting Stone Harbor
Visitors to Stone Harbor are sure to enjoy the waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its university setting. A top sight in the area is Cape May Lighthouse.
- You'll find 373 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Cape May - Wildwood
- The closest major airport is in Cape May, NJ (WWD-Cape May County), 7.6 mi (12.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Millville, NJ (MIV-Millville Municipal), 27.7 mi (44.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Stone Harbor
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Stone Harbor Bird Sanctuary. Additionally, you might want to add Wetland's Institute to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Stone Harbor. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Reeds at Shelter Haven - This 4-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free WiFi, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and beach locale.
- Sun 'N' Sand Motel - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and quiet location at this motel. Amenities at this 2.5-star motel include free parking and free WiFi.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Cape May Lighthouse, 12.6 mi/20.3 km from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Stone Harbor
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 28°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 29°F
- Stone Harbor gets about 38.31 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 29°F