Visiting North Wildwood
Travelers to North Wildwood give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens, football games, and theme park. A top sight in the area is Cape May Lighthouse.
- You'll find 373 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Cape May - Wildwood
- The closest major airport is in Cape May, NJ (WWD-Cape May County), 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Millville, NJ (MIV-Millville Municipal), 29.1 mi (46.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in North Wildwood
Attractions like Morey's Piers and Ocean Oasis Waterpark and Beach Club are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Albert I Allen Memorial Park and Wildwood Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Hereford Inlet Lighthouse and Gateway 26 Casino.
In North Wildwood, you'll be able to select from 56 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Summer Nites - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Aloha Oceanfront Motel - Our customers like the beach locale and pool at this motel. With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Condor Motel - This 2.5-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
A top sight outside the city is Cape May Lighthouse, located 10.2 mi (16.3 km) from the city center.
Dressing for North Wildwood
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 28°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 29°F as the nighttime average
- North Wildwood gets about 41.93 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 29°F