Visiting Ocean View
Visitors can enjoy all that Ocean View has to offer including the lakeside setting and golf courses. There are 520 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Cape May, NJ (WWD-Cape May County), 15.3 mi (24.7 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Atlantic City, NJ (ACY-Atlantic City Intl.), 20.5 mi (33 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ocean View
Places to visit in the larger region include Pirate Island Golf, Leaming's Run Gardens, and Sea Isle City Beach. In the area, you'll also find Whale Creek Marina and Corson's Inlet State Park.
As you start planning your visit to Ocean View, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 71 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- La Mer Beachfront Inn is 19.3 mi (31 km) from the center of Ocean View. This 3.5-star hotel in Cape May features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Ramada by Wyndham West Atlantic City is 18.9 mi (30.4 km) from central Ocean View. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Pleasantville can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and comfortable rooms.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Atlantic City Oceanfront-Boardwalk is located 19.4 mi (31.2 km) from the heart of Ocean View. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Atlantic City can enjoy access to a restaurant and free valet parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Ocean View
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 28°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 29°F
- About 41.93 inches of rain falls on Ocean View each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 29°F