Overview of Private Quiet New Construction Immaculate
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation at this stay
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
About this area
This campground is located in Shoreline. Seattle Waterfront and Bell Street Cruise Terminal at Pier 66 are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Woodland Park Zoo and Seattle Great Wheel. Check out an event or a game at Seattle Center Arena, and consider making time for Seattle Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed.
- University of Washington - 11 min drive
- Woodland Park Zoo - 13 min drive
- Seattle Children's Hospital - 14 min drive
- Seattle Center - 15 min drive
- Seattle Cruise Ship Terminal 91 - 18 min drive
- Edmonds Station - 12 min drive
- Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.) - 32 min drive
About this property
Private Quiet New Construction Immaculate
Parking and transportation
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- Guests will receive an email from the property manager with check-in and check-out instructions.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- This property welcomes adults only.
Payment types accepted at this property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
Property is also known as
- Vrbo Property
- Private Quiet New Construction Immaculate Campsite
- Private Quiet New Construction Immaculate Shoreline
- Private Quiet New Construction Immaculate Campsite Shoreline