Visiting Sedro Woolley
Visitors to Sedro Woolley are sure to enjoy the waterfalls and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its temples.
- You'll find 78 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Mount Vernon
- The closest major airport is in Bellingham, WA (BLI-Bellingham Intl.), 24.3 mi (39.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Rosario, WA (RSJ-Rosario Seaplane Base), 30.6 mi (49.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sedro Woolley
Places to visit in the larger region include Eagle Haven Winery, Cascade Mall, and Children's Museum of Skagit County. In the area, you'll also find Skagit Speedway and Little Mountain Park.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Three Rivers Inn - This 2-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Sedro Woolley
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 71°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 75°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 34°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Sedro Woolley is 33.19 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 73°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 35°F