Families will find kid-friendly activities in Arlington, and visitors give high marks for the casinos, shopping, and top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its entertainment choices.
- You'll find 100 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Everett
- The closest major airport is in Everett, WA (PAE-Snohomish County - Paine Field), 21.1 mi (33.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Kenmore, WA (KEH-Kenmore Air Harbor), 30.9 mi (49.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Arlington
Favorite places to visit in the city include Portage Creek Wildlife Reserve, Absolute Air Park, and Gleneagle Golf Course. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Arlington Naval Air Museum and Mt. Baker-Snoqualmie National Forest.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Arlington. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Angel of the Winds Casino Hotel - This 3-star resort features a casino, 3 restaurants, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and quiet location.
- Best Western Plus Arlington/Marysville - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Smokey Point can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Wyndham Garden Arlington/Marysville - This 3-star hotel in Smokey Point features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and central location.
Dressing for Arlington
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 33°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 72°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 76°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 33°F at night
- About 47.24 inches of rain falls on Arlington each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 34°F