Find Hotels in Easley, SC
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $62
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Aug 13, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 2, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 2, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 22, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 30, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 28, 2020
Visitors to Easley are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches and cafés. Top sights around the area include Falls Park on the Reedy and The Peace Center.
- You'll find 206 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Greenville - Spartanburg
- The closest major airport is in Greenville, SC (GSP-Greenville-Spartanburg Intl.), 22.3 mi (36 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Asheville, NC (AVL-Asheville Regional), 42 mi (67.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Easley
Favorite places to visit in the city include Foothills Playhouse, Easley Skate Center, and J.B. Red Owens Sports Complex. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Golden Creek Mill and Greenville-Pickens Speedway.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Easley. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Easley - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Quality Inn & Suites - Our customers like the convenient parking and comfortable, quiet rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Baymont by Wyndham Easley/Greenville - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and helpful staff.
Top places to visit around the area include Falls Park on the Reedy, located 11.3 mi (18.3 km) from the city center, and The Peace Center, which is 11.6 mi (18.6 km) away.
Dressing for Easley
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 28°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 29°F as the nighttime average
- Easley gets about 53.43 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 30°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Easley?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Easley, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Easley?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Easley?
What's the best accommodation for a family vacation to Easley?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Easley?
Where is the best hotel to stay near J.B. Red Owens Sports Complex?
What about the best place to stay close to Greenville-Pickens Speedway?
What's the best place to stay in Easley to be near historical sites?
What are some accommodations with pools in Easley?
Recent reviews of Easley hotels
More trip options
- Easley Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Easley Airports
- Hotels near Popular Easley Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Easley
- More Hotel Options in Easley
- Easley Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in South Carolina
- Other Hotels near Easley, South Carolina
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends