Overview of Le Mas de la Galine
Choose dates to view prices
Cottage, 2 Bedrooms
About this area
Located in Serignan-du-Comtat, this cottage is in a rural area. Castle of Chateauneuf-du-Pape and Triumphal Arch of Orange are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Orange Golf Club and Domaine Armand. Take an opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like hiking/biking trails.Visit our Serignan-du-Comtat travel guide
- Jean-Henri Fabre Museum - 3 min drive
- Orange Golf Club - 8 min drive
- Triumphal Arch of Orange - 10 min drive
- Domaine Armand - 13 min drive
- Ancient Theatre of Orange - 14 min drive
- Orange Station - 12 min drive
- Avignon (AVN-Caumont) - 35 min drive
- Del Gusto - 2 min drive
- Café de France - 2 min drive
- Café du Commerce - 2 min drive
- Caractères - 2 min drive
- Da Giacomo - 2 min drive
About this property
Le Mas de la Galine
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: EUR 300.0 per stay
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Cleaning fee: EUR 50 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per week
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.