Visitors to Shevyrevka are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 24 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Saratov (RTW), 11 mi (17.7 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Shevyrevka
Places to visit in the larger region include Lokomotiv Stadium, Saratov Academic Drama Theatre IA Slonova, and Lukomorie Park. You'll also find Saratov State Circus and V.E. Borisov-Musatov Memorial Museum in the area.
As you plan your trip to Shevyrevka, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 24 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hotel Absolute is located 11.7 mi (18.8 km) from the heart of Shevyrevka. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Saratov can enjoy access to a café and laundry facilities, along with free WiFi.
- Lotus Hotel&Spa is 11.1 mi (17.8 km) from the center of Shevyrevka. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Saratov can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Danilovskaya Hotel is 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from central Shevyrevka. This 3-star bed & breakfast in Saratov features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Shevyrevka
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 41°F and the nighttime average to be 8°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 56°F during the day and 12°F at night
- Shevyrevka gets about 0 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 11°F