Top Hotels Near Shin Nihonkai Ferry in Sapporo
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Shin Nihonkai Ferry
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Shin Nihonkai Ferry Hotel Guide
Shin Nihonkai Ferry is an interesting place to stop by.
You will find it in Sapporo, a thriving city that many tourists love discovering.
If you'd prefer to stay someplace near Shin Nihonkai Ferry, we've got you covered. You'll find 6 places to rest your head within 2 miles. The Hotel Nord Otaru and the Grand Park Otaru are just 1 mile and 0.5 miles away. Another handy option, the Dormy Inn Premium Otaru Natural Hot Spring, is 1 mile away.
Think about splurging a little with some nights at the Kuramure, just 3 miles away.
Few travelers can withstand a busy day of tours and walking without a coffee break. カフェ・ステージ海音 is a top rest spot as it is near Shin Nihonkai Ferry. When the day starts to end, revitalize with a nourishing feast at レストラン シーガル. You'll be happy to know that this spot is also near. And then, kick off an exciting evening out with some drinks at マリーナバー＆レストラン.
Other Places to Visit near Shin Nihonkai FerryWhen you've finished checking out Shin Nihonkai Ferry, you might be in the mood to keep exploring. The surrounding area has a lot more things to offer:
- Are you thinking about a worthwhile activity when the weather isn't so good? Take a trip to Ishihara Yujiro Memorial Museum and wander around inside with the great exhibits.
- Otaru Music Box Museum will hit a note with the lovers of music among us.
- Make the journey to Asarigawa Onsen and let the boiling waters demonstrate the ferocity of the natural world.
- Connect with the local customs by showing your appreciation at Suitengu.
- Devote some time to art appreciation at Otaru City Art Museum, a popular museum here.
The nearest rail stop to Shin Nihonkai Ferry is Minami-Otaru Station, and you'll be happy to know it's within an easy walk.