Visitors can enjoy all that Shorshely has to offer including its museums. There are 15 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Cheboksary (CSY), 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Shorshely
A favorite place to visit in the city is Space Exploration Museum. You'll also find Mariinsko Posadsky Museum of History and Local Lore and Novocheboksarsk Library Museum in the area.
As you plan your trip to Shorshely, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can choose from 15 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Volga Premium Hotel is 16.4 mi (26.4 km) from central Shorshely. This 4-star hotel in Cheboksary features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Russia Congress Hotel is located 15.3 mi (24.6 km) from the heart of Shorshely. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Cheboksary can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Ibis Cheboksary Center is 16.5 mi (26.5 km) from the center of Shorshely. This 3.5-star hotel in Cheboksary features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Shorshely
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 38°F and the nighttime average to be 2°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 76°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 50°F during the day and 8°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Shorshely is 0.98 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 74°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 6°F