Visiting Spanish Town
Visitors can enjoy all that Spanish Town has to offer including its monuments. A top sight in the area is National Gallery of Jamaica.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodations in Spanish Town
- The closest major airport is in Kingston (KIN-Norman Manley Intl.), 14.2 mi (22.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Spanish Town
National Gallery of Jamaica is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Caymanas Golf and Country Club and Fort Clarence Beach in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Spanish Town, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 49 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Angels Mini Mansion is 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from the center of Spanish Town. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star vacation home in Spanish Town can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Paradise Reggae Resort is located 6.5 mi (10.4 km) from the heart of Spanish Town. This 3-star hotel in Spanish Town features 2 outdoor pools, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Cozy Vacation Home in a Secure Gated 24 Hours Security With A/c is 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from central Spanish Town. This apartment in Spanish Town features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Spanish Town
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 86°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 67°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 69°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 68°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Spanish Town is 33.90 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 67°F