Consider yourself on your future holiday: you perhaps think you'll be strolling through downtown, noticing the lovely nature or the architecture everywhere around you. However, Speed Art Museum is one draw you are especially looking forward to. Now is finally the time to mark it finished.
Hotels Nearby Speed Art Museum
Hotels near Speed Art Museum
Peek into the area's culture at Speed Art Museum.
Louisville, it's location, is just 70 miles away from the popular tourist hub of Lexington.
There is no need to travel far to track down a hotel close to Speed Art Museum. There are 13 within 2 miles. Just 2 miles away is the Courtyard by Marriott Louisville Airport. The Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Airport and the Crowne Plaza Louisville Airport Expo Center, 1 mile and 2 miles away, are also recommended.
If you are wanting to find somewhere reasonably priced to catch some z's after a long day of sightseeing, there is a place for you. There are some budget accommodation options in the general vicinity. You won't have too far to go to reach the Holiday Inn Louisville Airport - Fair/Expo. Thankfully, it's just 1 mile away. The Four Points by Sheraton Louisville Airport is another great option that can be found about 1 mile away.
If you are the kind of person who enjoys all the added features, you can book in at one of the fabulous upmarket hotels close by. You'll almost certainly experience a touch of class at hotels like the Quality Inn & Suites University/Airport and the Ramada Louisville Expo Center, just 0.6 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
There's definitely no need to go without delicious coffee and appetizing snacks in the streets around Speed Art Museum. Quills Coffee is a regarded spot frequented by locals and tourists alike, and is just a short stroll away. A little later on, you really should grab a table at Papa John's Pizza for a more substantial meal. But that's not all! Meet your friends for a drink or two at QDOBA Mexican Eats.
Speed Art Museum isn't the only popular thing to do in the vicinity:
- You'll enjoy spending time at the vibrant campus of University of Louisville, an institution of higher learning that's cherished by its students and the local community as a whole.
- Conrad Caldwell House gives history aficionados the chance to see inside a house of historic prominence.
- If you like the design features of historic buildings, you might want to walk through Landward House. You'll be impressed with the workmanship of this old property.
- Kentucky Derby Museum gives sports enthusiasts the chance to relive some of history's sporting triumphs.
- Are your travel dates flexible? Take a look at what's on in the upcoming months at Kentucky Exposition Center and time your getaway with an event you think is interesting.
Our database of hotels in Downtown Louisville provides everything you want, so you are certain to have spots near Speed Art Museum that you'll appreciate. Downtown Louisville was a pretty popular destination last year, so you will not be by yourself. Once booking time hits, travel confidently: sightseers of all manner endorsed their Downtown Louisville hotel. You're only a few clicks away from all the secret pointers you could ever want.
- Rooms in Downtown Louisville hotels are always clean and neat.
- From large families with children to singles, we offer rooms that are relaxing for everyone.
- The staff at hotels near Speed Art Museum go beyond all expectations, as you might hope near such a marvelous feature.
Downtown Louisville holidays received additional visitors in 2016 than the year prior to that, and it's understandable why. You can stay right nearby thanks to our comprehensive database of hotels near Speed Art Museum.
Downtown Louisville Fascinating Facts and Figures
There are still more things to see and do in Downtown Louisville when you've checked Speed Art Museum off your timetable.
- Until recently, Downtown Louisville tours have been hidden away, but the number of visits has been on the rise, meaning now is the moment to make your reservations.
- Enjoy a night of drinks and dancing to top off your adventure; when the sun rises, pay a visit to a local monument.
- You will find Downtown Louisville also knows a thing or two about personalized service after you spend some hours on its abundant action.
Wave goodbye to the same old scenes and meet some all-new scrapbook photos. You'll never regret paying a visit to Downtown Louisville, particularly when you take advantage of our phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Speed Art Museum. Book today!