Visitors can enjoy all that Prospect has to offer including the shopping, restaurants, and sporting events. Tourists can also enjoy the city's architecture, cathedral, and parks. Muhammad Ali Center, Churchill Downs, and KFC Yum Center are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 303 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Louisville
- The closest major airport is in Louisville, KY (LOU-Bowman Field), 10.3 mi (16.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Louisville, KY (SDF-Louisville Intl.), 14.6 mi (23.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Prospect
A favorite place to visit in the city is Kennedy Park. Additionally, in the area you'll find Muhammad Ali Center and Churchill Downs.
As you make plans for a getaway to Prospect, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 101 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- The Inn at Spring Run Farm is 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from central Prospect. Guests who stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast in Prospect can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Grand Louisville Home on Enchanting Pond, Surrounded by Woods & Horse Farm is 2 mi (3.2 km) from the center of Prospect. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Louisville can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with WiFi. Our customers like its bar and WiFi.
- Hideaway on the River-october Price Reduced is located 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the heart of Prospect. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Louisville can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Popular places to visit around the area include KFC Yum Center, located 11.4 mi (18.4 km) from the city center, and Riverfront Plaza Belvedere, which is 11.5 mi (18.5 km) away.
Dressing for Prospect
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 27°F as the nighttime average
- About 45.59 inches of rain falls on Prospect each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 28°F