Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Friendly staff and property is entirely smoke free 8 feet away from building. Pet friendly and the hot water worked.
Stayed 1 night everything was clean and quite. No issues would stay there again. Staff was friendly and helpful. Price was cheapest in town.
Like the desk area. Quiet stay no problems. Room was clean could use new blankets, with being cheaper price was hesitant but wotked out great. Staff was nice, no sketcky guests lol, liked my stay.
beds are great nice and soft and big, no noise, people at front desk help you if needed anything. And CHEAP
Our room was very clean. The sheets, towels and other bedding was all new and fresh. The room's smell was pleasant. It is an older hotel, but the renovations and updates are great.
Great stay! The staff is fantastic! My only complaint is the pull out sofa is very uncomfortable. My young children asked to buy sleeping bags so they could sleep on the floor instead of the bed. Both of the children complained that the springs hurt. They slept on the floor 5 out 6 nights. They made ...
Staff was wonderful and friendly. Room was comfortable and clean. They allowed us to check out late since we arrived at 2 am from CA because of a plane delay. Great place to stop for a night.
The dog bone is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Louisville hotel! Choosing the best hotel during your Northern Kentucky trip doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to easily book a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a broad range of pet-friendly hotels in Louisville. When you see the type of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet treats and outdoor play areas, you'll be happy as a clam just like your favorite pup. Some Louisville accommodations even let youbring more than one furry friend along for your stay.
- Northern Kentucky is not just pet-friendly--it's also affordable. Save your money for a new leash or matching sweaters and book a hotel where you and your animals can relax in style without spending too much. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Globetrotters say Louisville has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.5. Yes, your furry friends are welcome, so you can rest easy.
- Who said pets couldn't have the time of their lives on vacation? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, Northern Kentucky has 7 dog parks where your pups can play. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Louisville is popular among pet parents like you. Since last year, 9% more adventurers have been soaking up the area's charms and frolicking with their furry travel companions. Don't miss your chance to discover it for yourself!?