Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
beds are great nice and soft and big, no noise, people at front desk help you if needed anything. And CHEAP
It was nice. Not the best but not the worst. Staff was nice and the rooms are cleaner than most
Nice hotel just outside the city. Has a lot of food places around it and fairly easy access to the city and surrounding area. Room was comfortable enough. Really good for the price.
Only stayed a night but it was clean & the staff was friendly. Great shower & good water pressure for a hotel. Only downside was the sheets were a little scratchy. Would stay again.
Friendly staff and property is entirely smoke free 8 feet away from building. Pet friendly and the hot water worked.
Our room was very clean. The sheets, towels and other bedding was all new and fresh. The room's smell was pleasant. It is an older hotel, but the renovations and updates are great.
Stayed 1 night everything was clean and quite. No issues would stay there again. Staff was friendly and helpful. Price was cheapest in town.
Staff was wonderful and friendly. Room was comfortable and clean. They allowed us to check out late since we arrived at 2 am from CA because of a plane delay. Great place to stop for a night.
The dog bone is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Louisville hotel! Choosing the best hotel during your Northern Kentucky trip doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to easily book a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a broad range of pet-friendly hotels in Louisville. When you see the type of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet treats and outdoor play areas, you'll be happy as a clam just like your favorite pup. Some Louisville accommodations even let youbring more than one furry friend along for your stay.
- Northern Kentucky is not just pet-friendly--it's also affordable. Save your money for a new leash or matching sweaters and book a hotel where you and your animals can relax in style without spending too much. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Globetrotters say Louisville has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.5. Yes, your furry friends are welcome, so you can rest easy.
- Who said pets couldn't have the time of their lives on vacation? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, Northern Kentucky has 7 dog parks where your pups can play. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Louisville is popular among pet parents like you. Since last year, 9% more adventurers have been soaking up the area's charms and frolicking with their furry travel companions. Don't miss your chance to discover it for yourself!?