When you consider your perfect day, you probably think you'll be walking through downtown, noticing the buildings or the gorgeous settings wherever you look. But there's one feature you are counting on in particular: Springs Park. The day has arrived to get yourself there.
Find Your Springs Park Accommodation
Hotels near Springs Park
There's no question that time spent in nature benefits our health. So, when you feel run down, a stop at Springs Park could be just what the doctor ordered.
It is situated a mere 35 miles from Atlanta, the state capital, in a destination called Covington.
Secure a room within 2 miles of Springs Park, with at least 7 accommodation options to choose from. Just 0.3 miles away is The Twelve Oaks Bed & Breakfast. The Baymont Inn & Suites Covington and the Days Inn Covington, 2 miles and 2 miles away, are also worth checking out.
Those on a tight budget can choose from a couple of low-cost accommodations that are not too far away. The La Quinta Inn & Suites Covington and the Hampton Inn Covington come recommended.
Looking for a bit of luxury and prestige? You'll be pleased to hear that the general vicinity has a number of upmarket hotels. You'll find fabulous amenities and a swanky vibe at the Hawthorn Suites Conyers and the Americas Best Value Inn.
Call into Bread and Butter Bakery (1124 Monticello Street Southwest, Covington) for a caffeine boost before a day of seeing the sights. Seal the night with a pleasant dinner at Amici Covington (1116 College Avenue Southeast, Covington). This dining establishment is just 0.4 miles away from Springs Park, making it an easy choice.
Don't put your feet up yet. In the vicinity of Springs Park, there is lots more to see and do:
- Covington Square is a great meeting point in the local area. Stop here and enjoy a brief walk relax on a bench and soak up the lively atmosphere.
- Organize a guided tour of Newton County Courthouse and see what it is like to walk the hallowed halls of power.
- If you consider yourself a shopaholic, you'll discover a retail paradise at Newton Plaza Shopping Center. If it's general supplies, fashion or souvenirs you're looking for, there's a good possibility you'll find it here.
- At Ashton Hills Golf Club, you can spend the morning playing golf on one of the best courses around.
- Georgia Piedmont Technical College is a popular community landmark in addition to being a place of higher learning. Make sure you don't miss out on taking part in a campus tour.
Expedia's catalogue of Covington hotels provides all you require, so you'll definitely find locales near Springs Park you'll adore. It's time to get searching Covington saw more than a few travelers last year. We've got the recommendations and guidance you're searching for. You can rest assured once the time comes to make your reservation, too: new admirers of all sorts endorsed their Covington hotel.
- Rooms in Covington lodging are always tidy and neat.
- You're on the best site if you're in search of room satisfaction in addition to neatness.
- Fitting for such a stunning monument, the staff at hotels near Springs Park provide great service.
As you can see, it's clear why getaways near Covington saw additional visitors in 2016 than the year before that. With our extensive catalogue of hotels near Springs Park, we see your number one spot in your future.
When you've checked Springs Park off your timetable, there are still further things to see and do in Covington.
- Covington has been hidden away, but it is starting to make itself known.
- Covington also knows a thing or two about rolling out the welcome mat after you spend some hours on its ample pastimes.
- Eat a delicious supper of its native cooking and find the perfect market to search for keepsakes.
Paying a visit to Covington is decidedly the best plan you've ever had, particularly when you have awesome deals on hotel rooms near Springs Park from Expedia. Bid adieu to the views you're used to and usher in some awe-inspiring scrapbook photos!