Visitors can enjoy all that Loganville has to offer including the wineries, theme park, and gardens. The quaint and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city. Top sights around the area include Stone Mountain and Stone Mountain Park.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Loganville
- The closest major airport is in Atlanta, GA (PDK-DeKalb-Peachtree), 23.9 mi (38.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Atlanta, GA (ATL-Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl.), 33.9 mi (54.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Loganville
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Stone Mountain and Stone Mountain Park. In the area, you'll also find Gwinnett County Fairgrounds and Georgia International Horse Park.
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Whits Inn - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and WiFi.
Dressing for Loganville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 32°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 45°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 32°F
- About 48.43 inches of rain falls on Loganville each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 34°F