Visitors to Conyers are sure to enjoy the shopping, entertainment choices, and coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's live music, theaters, and sporting events. Top sights around the area include Stone Mountain and Stone Mountain Park.
- There are 17 hotels and other accommodations in Conyers
- The closest major airport is in Atlanta, GA (PDK-DeKalb-Peachtree), 22.6 mi (36.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Atlanta, GA (ATL-Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl.), 25 mi (40.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Conyers
A favorite place to visit in the city is Georgia International Horse Park. In the area, you'll also find Stone Mountain and Stone Mountain Park.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Conyers. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Conyers - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Conyers - Our customers like the breakfast and comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Courtyard Atlanta Conyers - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Conyers
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 70°F and the nighttime average to be 32°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 32°F at night
- About 48.43 inches of rain falls on Conyers each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 34°F