Visitors to Stockbridge are sure to enjoy the bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens, museums, and architecture.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Stockbridge
- The closest major airport is in Pittsfield, MA (PSF-Pittsfield Municipal), 9.5 mi (15.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Hudson, NY (HCC-Columbia County), 20.2 mi (32.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Stockbridge
The city's cultural venues include Mission House and Norman Rockwell Museum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Naumkeag and National Shrine of the Divine Mercy.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Stockbridge. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- 1862 Seasons on Main Bed and Breakfast - With a stay at this 4.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- The Inn at Stockbridge - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this B&B. This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Stockbridge Country Inn - With a stay at this 4.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room fireplace. Expedia customers like its central location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Stockbridge
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 48°F and the nighttime average to be 11°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September averages 79°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 63°F during the day and 14°F at night
- About 45.43 inches of rain falls on Stockbridge each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 14°F