Visitors can enjoy all that Streator has to offer including the restaurants, golf courses, and parks. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coffeehouses.
- You'll find 62 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Ottawa
- The closest major airport is in Peoria, IL (PIA-Greater Peoria Regional), 54.3 mi (87.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Streator
The picturesque setting of Streator City Park and Spring Lake Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Streatorland Historical Museum and Weber House and Garden.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Relax Inn - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and self-service laundry, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and quiet location.
Dressing for Streator
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 15°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 16°F as the nighttime average
- Streator gets about 35.71 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 18°F