Imagine yourself on your perfect day off: you probably think you'll be walking through downtown, looking up at the monuments or the gorgeous settings everywhere around you. However, Sullivan Arena is one attraction you've been prepared for most of all. For a while, you have wanted to wander there, and now is the moment to get yourself there.
Places to Stay Close to Sullivan Arena
Hotels near Sullivan Arena
You never know what large-scale event is being featured at Sullivan Arena. Get your hands on some passes and be a part of the action.
Anchorage, the city where it's located, is a destination that most visitors have a blast exploring.
There are 32 accommodation options within a radius of just 2 miles of Sullivan Arena. Some are the Embassy Suites Anchorage, the Residence Inn by Marriott Anchorage Midtown and the Hilton Anchorage, just 0.8 miles, 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
Within close proximity are quite a few reasonably priced hotels if you're hoping to keep expenses to a minimum while you're traveling. The Quality Suites Historic Downtown (0.9 miles away) and the SpringHill Suites Anchorage Midtown (1 mile away) are popular options to bare in mind.
If comfortable and stylish accommodation is something you don't mind splurging on, there's a whole bunch of upmarket hotels here. The Best Western Golden Lion Hotel is just 1 mile away, while the Extended Stay America - Anchorage - Midtown can be reached in 1 mile. Both of these places are charming and full of creature comforts.
Before you go to Sullivan Arena, stop for a coffee and a treat at Royal Flush Expresso. This conveniently-situated rest stop is a great spot to grab a quick pick-me-up. Need something more nourishing? Anchorage Senior Activity Center is a recommended restaurant within this same area. Finally, go to Crossroads Lounge. Have a few wines and chat with your traveling pals.
Once you've checked out Sullivan Arena, you might be in the mood to keep exploring. The surrounding area has a lot more things to offer:
- Use some time to fully commemorate the incidents that shaped this place's past at Anchorage Memorial Park Cemetery.
- If you're sick and tired of the noise, head out into nature and hike Chester Creek Greenbelt Park.
- If you like spending time and relaxing in green surroundings, Valley of the Moon Park is a popular spot that you should explore.
- Enjoy the blend of meaning and beauty that only art is able to convey at Anchorage Museum at Rasmuson Center.
- Put away your history books and embark on a journey as you discover the mysteries at Wells Fargo Alaska Heritage Library and Museum.
Expedia's roster of Downtown Anchorage rooms has everything you want, so you will certainly find venues near Sullivan Arena you'll adore. Downtown Anchorage had more than a few travelers in the most recent year, so start hunting. You'll rest assured once it's time to reserve your room, too: sightseers of all manner would recommend their Downtown Anchorage hotel to a buddy. Find all the recommendations you're searching for.
- From family reunions to travelers on their own, we've got satisfying accommodations for everyone.
- Appropriate for such a stunning landmark, the staff at accommodation around Sullivan Arena go beyond all expectations.
- Rooms in Downtown Anchorage hotels are always presentable, neat, and set to show you in.
Downtown Anchorage vacations got extra visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's simple to see why. Your number one spot awaits thanks to Expedia's wide database of hotels near Sullivan Arena.
Interesting Downtown Anchorage Facts and Figures
There are still more activities to do in Downtown Anchorage with Sullivan Arena checked off your schedule.
- Downtown Anchorage has been a closed book, but is beginning to gain in status.
- Head out on the town to conclude the adventure; when the sun rises, get educated about Downtown Anchorage's background.
- Take an afternoon to plan some excursions, and you'll soon realize Downtown Anchorage also is on the ball when it comes to setting out the red carpet.
You'll never regret planning a getaway to Downtown Anchorage, especially when you benefit from Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Sullivan Arena. Bid adieu to the same old scenes and tip your hat to more than a few new scrapbook photos!