Don't put hard boiled eggs in the microwave
Posted May 25, 2016 on Hotels
Hotel was under construction so they upgraded me to a King bed. That was nice. I reserved my hotel on Hotels.com but later found out I was charged an additional 2 nights on my incidentals credit card. Called the hotel and they were responsive. Went to breakfast and one of the maids had exploded a hard boiled egg in the microwave. It was all over the floor and in her hair, but no one had made an effort to clean up the microwave or floor. I'm sure she was going to get around to it. Room was big, good TV channels, bed was below average comfort.