Welcome to Chic Lakefront Cottage!
This Lakefront beauty greets you with its vibrant lakehouse vibes. The home boasts 3 huge bedrooms and farmhouse chic style complete with custom shiplap and a beautiful kitchen that is open to the living room and dining area. Step outside the triple slider onto the covered back patio and sit and enjoy the view of the dock and the calm water of the cove. This house has a large private side yard with privacy fencing, a back deck with a sitting area, dining area, bar connected to the kitchen, and a beautiful view and access to the lake. Canyon Lake is one of five gated cities in the USA. Parks, docks, stables, beaches, tennis, golf, and a community where everyone drives golf carts is the lifestyle that awaits you for your home-away-from home! You will surely not be disappointed with the charm of this home. The house itself is a dream, but the community surrounding it will be the cherry on top! Book your lake life stay now!
City of Canyon Lake Business License: #5072
What to know:
· Extremely strict local sound ordinance. No outdoor music is permitted! $1000 local fines apply.
· No dock access &/or boating lake rights for guests.
· NO pets allowed without pet screening and permission.
· 28+ night stay required.
· HomeAway/VRBO Bookings: Due to credit card processing fees on this channel you will incur a 5% credit card charge in the event that you cancel your reservation. Regardless of cancellation policy and refund amount due.
· 3 cars only - no exceptions
· Renter must be 25 years old, no more than 6 people can occupy the home, and no parties or events allowed at any time.
· Check-in is at 4pm (early accommodation made upon availability, additional costs apply)
· Check-out time is at 10am (late check-out accommodation made upon availability, additional costs apply)
· Formal contract to be sent and signed prior to guest arrival.
· No smoking allowed on property.
· Formal Identification required for all guests 18+
Our Fee Schedule:
· Pet fee is $25 per pet/per day (approval required)
· Check-in time of 3pm is $25
· Check-in time of 1pm-3pm is $50
· Check-in time of 11am-1pm is $100
· Late check-out fee (10am-11am) is $25
· Late check-out fee (11am-1pm) is $75
· Smoke cleaning fee is $250
· Excess cleaning fee is $250
· Trash removal for any trash left in unpermitted areas is $75
Additional Renter Rules & Regulations:
1. Any damages must be reported immediately.
2. Take out trash from your stay, any excess trash will be subject to fees.
3. CONDITON OF THE PREMISES: Occupant has X has not viewed the Premises prior to entering into this Agreement. Upon immediate arrival, Occupant shall examine the Premises, all furniture, furnishings, appliances and fixtures, and immediately notify Owner or Owner’s Representative if any are not in operating condition or are in disrepair. Reporting repairs does not give Occupant the right to cancel this Agreement or receive a refund of any payments made.
4. UTILITIES: Owner is to pay for all utilities.
5. RULES AND REGULATIONS: Occupant agrees to comply with any and all rules and regulations that are at any time posted on the Premises or delivered to Occupant. Occupant shall not and shall ensure that guests and licensees of Occupant shall not disturb, annoy, endanger, or interfere with other full time Occupants of the community in which the Premises is located or its neighbors, use for commercial use or any unlawful purpose, violate any law or ordinance, commit waste or nuisance on or about the premises. Occupant shall not allow or cause loud broadcasting or amplification equipment inside or outside the home.
6. MAINTENANCE: Occupant shall properly use, operate, and safeguard the Premises including landscaping, furniture, furnishings, appliances, BBQ, and all mechanical, electrical, gas and plumbing fixtures, and keep them clean and sanitary. Occupant shall immediately notify Owner or Owner’s Representative of any problem or malfunction or damage. Occupant shall pay for all repairs or replacement caused by Occupant, guests, and licensees of Occupant. Occupant shall pay for all damage to the Premises as a result of failure to report a problem in a timely manner. Occupant shall pay for repair of drain blockages or stoppages, unless caused by defective plumping parts or tree roots invading sewer lines.
7. ALTERATIONS: Occupant shall not make any other alterations in or about the Premises. This includes all patios, garages, etc. This includes, but is not limited to, moving furniture, wallpapering, adding, or changing locks, installing antenna or satellite dishes, placing signs, displays or exhibits, or using ANY NAILS, SCREWS, FASTENING DEVICES, OR ADHESIVE MATERIALS to the interior or exterior. NO pots, plants or additional furniture or any other items are allowed on patios other than what Owner has provided.
8. NO ASSIGNMENT OR SUBLETTING: Occupant shall not assign any interest in this Agreement or sublet any part of the Premises or Occupant is in breach of Agreement.
9. BREACH OF CONTRACT BY OCCUPANT: In the event of a breach of this Agreement, Occupant agrees to reimburse Owner for any and all financial losses sustained by the Owner as a result of the breach of Contract, including but not limited to attorney fees, costs of suit, service of process fees, re-renting fees and charges, advertising costs to procure a new tenant, lost rents during any period of renovation of the tenancy Premises for those items of cleaning and repairs above normal wear and tear for which Occupant is responsible, and renovation and/or rehabilitation costs for which the Occupant is responsible.
10. OCCUPANCY: Occupant is renting the Premises as a transient lodger for the number of days specified from Owner who retains full legal, possessory and access rights.
11. Formal Identification required for all guests age 18 and up. This will be requested prior to your trip and will need to be received prior to receiving your check in instructions. We utilize the same Trust & Safety Standards that hotels require for guest check in.
12. No street parking whatsoever.