Find Hotels in Woy Woy
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Woy Woy
Visitors to Woy Woy are sure to enjoy the bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's beaches, coffeehouses, and festivals.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Woy Woy
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.), 31 mi (49.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Woy Woy
A couple of favorite places to visit are Pelican Island Nature Reserve and Brisbane Water National Park. You'll also find McEvoy Oval and Umina Recreation Centre in the area.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- The Bayview Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star inn, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and WiFi.
Getting Around Woy Woy
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop aboard a train at Woy Woy Station. Woy Woy might not have very many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Woy Woy
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 78°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Woy Woy is 46.77 inches
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Woy Woy?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Woy Woy, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Woy Woy?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Woy Woy?
What's the best hotel to stay with easy access to Pelican Island Nature Reserve?
What's the best accommodation to stay near the beach in Woy Woy?
What are some accommodations with pools in Woy Woy?
Recent reviews of Woy Woy hotels
More trip options
- Woy Woy Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Woy Woy Airports
- Hotels in Woy Woy Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Woy Woy Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Woy Woy
- More Hotel Options in Woy Woy
- More Popular Hotels in New South Wales
- Other Hotels near Woy Woy, New South Wales
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends