Find Hotels Near The Wizarding World of Harry PotterTM, Los Angeles from $105
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to The Wizarding World of Harry PotterTM
Top Hotels Close to The Wizarding World of Harry PotterTM
Reviewed on May 12, 2020
Reviewed on May 26, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 20, 2020
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Hotel Guide
A visit to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is one of those things you won't forget in a hurry.
It's in Los Angeles, a delightful city that's worth your time.
To be in close proximity to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, book a room at one of 15 various accommodations within 2 miles. Just 0.3 miles away is the Sheraton Universal Hotel. The Hotel Amarano Burbank and the BLVD Hotel & Spa, 1 mile and 0.6 miles away, are also recommended.
See to it that your trip is cost-effective by opting to stay at a budget hotel, like the Nite Inn, just 0.6 miles away.
This area also provides a range of stylish upmarket accommodation options. Experience exceptional facilities and a sophisticated touch when you stay at the Garland, 1 mile away. The onefinestay - Multiview Drive is 0.6 miles away and is another favorite property with discerning travelers.
When you're exploring the area around The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, don't forget to try the delicious coffee and delectable treats at Starbucks. If you've well and truly worked up an appetite, make your way to The Three Broomsticks, which is also close by, for a complete meal. You'll definitely want to get the night started at Hog's Head Pub, one of this neighborhood's lively bars.
Other Places to Visit near The Wizarding World of Harry PotterHere's a sample of some of the other things you can do in proximity to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter:
- You'll feel like a kid again when visiting Universal Studios Hollywood®, a theme park teeming with things to do.
- Shop up a storm, run some errands or just enjoy a relaxed drink at Universal CityWalk, a major shopping destination for local and international visitors alike.
- Have a night out at Theatre West if you and your family are interested in theater and live shows.
- Runyon Canyon Park is a fantastic place for everyone in the family. Pack a picnic lunch and watch the kids run around and play.
- Look beyond the red carpet at Warner Brothers Studio, a fun experience for movie buffs.