Find Hotels Near The Works, East Bloomington from $47
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Hotels Close to The Works
Reviewed on Sep 2, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 2, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 27, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 17, 2020
The Works Hotel Guide
Are the little ones getting antsy? A few hours out at The Works might be just what you've been looking for.
You'll find it in Minneapolis - St. Paul, a bustling city that many tourists enjoy getting acquainted with.
Staying at the Holiday Inn Bloomington Airport South Mall Area, the only accommodation option near The Works, means you can be staying in the heart of the action, since it's just 0.7 miles away.
For travelers looking to save a few dollars, there are a few budget accommodations in the vicinity. The Candlewood Suites Minneapolis-Richfield and the Days Inn Eagan Minneapolis Near Mall of America are a few of the more frequented establishments.
No matter how tiring your day was, if you book a room at any one of the ritzy hotels, you'll wake up feeling refreshed. The Westin Edina Galleria is worth putting at the top of your list. If you'd prefer somewhere else, another good suggestion is the Radisson Blu Mall of America.
Starbucks is a notable rest stop that is near The Works. Sightseers in search of a pick-me-up stop here for coffee and sweet finger treats. If you've really built up an appetite, Leeann Chin is also within walking distance and will satisfy your hunger. Feel free to get the night started at Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar, one of this neighborhood's lively bars.
Other Places to Visit near The WorksThe Works is not the only noteworthy thing to do in the vicinity:
- If you would like to see a good number of beautiful plants and birdlife in a calm environment, stop at Normandale Japanese Garden.
- You're certain to enjoy spending time at the bustling campus of Normandale Community College, a school of higher learning that is cherished by its many students and the local community as a whole.
- Bring some extra spending money and shop 'til you drop at Lego Imagination Center, an iconic local retailer.
- There's an abundance of rollercoasters to ride and treats to taste at the much-loved local amusement park, Nickelodeon Universe.
- As one of the central business hubs in the area, Best Buy Corporate Headquarters is special to collaborators and tourists.