Visiting St. Louis Park
Families will find kid-friendly activities in St. Louis Park, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its entertainment choices, opera houses, and lakeside setting. Around the area, top sights include Mall of America, Basilica of Saint Mary, and Target Center.
- You'll find 541 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Minneapolis - St. Paul
- The closest major airport is in Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.), 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Minneapolis, MN (FCM-Flying Cloud), 9.3 mi (14.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in St. Louis Park
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and Chain of Lakes. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Shops at West End is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, in the area you'll find Mall of America and Basilica of Saint Mary.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options to select from in St. Louis Park. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Homewood Suites by Hilton St Louis Park at West End - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and convenient parking.
- Courtyard by Marriott Minneapolis West - Our customers like the clean, comfortable rooms and bed quality at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- AC Hotel by Marriott Minneapolis West End - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a fitness center. Expedia customers like its bar and central location.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Target Center, located 4.8 mi (7.8 km) from the city center, and Target Field, which is 4.9 mi (7.9 km) away.
Dressing for St. Louis Park
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 6°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 29°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 8°F
- About 30.00 inches of rain falls on St. Louis Park each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 10°F