When you imagine an unfamiliar spot, you perhaps see yourself rambling through downtown, gazing up at the architecture or the beautiful nature everywhere around you. But there's one feature you have been counting on in particular: Thomas Edison House. For a while, you've wanted to wander there, and right now is the day to get yourself there.
Thomas Edison House Hotels
Hotels near Thomas Edison House
Thomas Edison House is an ideal spot for history buffs.
Louisville, the area where it is found, is just 70 miles away from the tourist hub of Lexington.
Accommodations not far from Thomas Edison House are certainly plentiful. 21 hotels are within 2 miles. The 21c Museum Hotel Louisville is 1 mile away. If you prefer, The Brown Hotel and The Seelbach Hilton Louisville are 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
There's no need to spend copious amounts on accommodation. Thankfully, there are a number of budget hotels situated nearby this attraction. 0.9 miles away, is the Marriott Louisville Downtown, but if that's not to your liking, then perhaps you could check out the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Louisville Downtown, which is 0.7 miles away.
Perhaps you would prefer accommodation that's more on the luxurious side? If so, you're in luck, as you can choose from several upmarket hotels all within walking distance. Make sure you look up the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Louisville Downtown, which is just 0.7 miles away, and the Hyatt Regency Louisville, which is 1 mile away.
You'll quickly see there is a diverse range of shops and local eateries, such as Please & Thank You (800 E Market St, Louisville), not far from Thomas Edison House. Against the Grain Brewery and Smokehouse (401 East Main Street, Louisville) is easy to reach and it serves delightful fare for locals and visitors from all walks of life.
Do you think you've done it all? In the vicinity of Thomas Edison House, there's lots more to do:
- Head to Louisville Waterfront Park for some relaxation and recreation in the local outdoor spaces.
- Get ready to enjoy a laugh, let out a cry or just relax and be entertained at Baron's Theater, home to first-rate theater.
- If the weather is bad, Vernon Club & Lanes is an entertaining place for those on the road with children of any age.
- Do you get excited at the thought of live theatre performances? Then you should catch a creative production at Actors Theatre of Louisville.
- Cave Hill Cemetery is a significant piece of the community's history and culture and a tangible reminder of the past.
Expedia's roster of hotels in Downtown Louisville offers everything you need, so you can surely have sites near Thomas Edison House you'll appreciate. You won't be alone lots of people opt for Downtown Louisville for a remarkable getaway. Need help making a decision? We've got all the pointers and information you're searching for right here. You can do so with confidence once it's time to reserve your spot, too: visitors of all manner recommended their Downtown Louisville hotel.
- Rooms in Downtown Louisville lodging will be neat, presentable, and waiting to invite you in.
- As you might expect near such a magnificent landmark, the staff at accommodation around Thomas Edison House provide awesome service.
- You're in a good place if you're in search of room contentment as well as tidiness.
We see your prized site in your future with Expedia's big directory of hotels near Thomas Edison House.
Downtown Louisville Facts and Figures
There are still even more things to do in Downtown Louisville once Thomas Edison House is achieved.
- To truly leave no stone unturned, look into some tours near Downtown Louisville.
- Visit one of Downtown Louisville's museums, then head out on the town to top off the day.
- Take an afternoon to plan one or more of the activities, and you'll soon also see Downtown Louisville knows its stuff when it comes to welcoming its travelers.
You'll never regret planning a journey to Downtown Louisville, particularly when you take advantage of our phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Thomas Edison House. Say goodbye to the views you're used to and wave hi to some amazing new landscapes!