Think of yourself ambling around the boulevards during your perfect getaway, noticing the lovely landscapes or the architecture wherever you look. However, Fourth Street Live is one draw you are anticipating in particular. It's been an entry on your to-do list for as long as you can recollect, and the moment has finally come to mark it finished.
Fourth Street Live Accommodation
Hotels near Fourth Street Live
If Fourth Street Live is high on your itinerary, you might like to know a little bit more about it?
Louisville, where you'll find it, is just 70 miles away from the well-frequented city of Lexington.
Find the perfect hotel just a short distance away. You'll find 21 within 2 miles of Fourth Street Live. Consider the 21c Museum Hotel Louisville, just 0.4 miles away, The Brown Hotel, 0.5 miles away, or The Seelbach Hilton Louisville, 0.1 miles away.
If you would like to keep your accommodation costs low, check out the range of low-cost hotels in the area. Situated 0.1 miles from it is the Marriott Louisville Downtown, but you might also want to take a look into the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Louisville Downtown if you're wanting an alternative. It's only 0.3 miles away.
If you're in the mood to splurge on something a bit more more extravagant, you have a number of upmarket hotel options to choose from. The Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Louisville Downtown is merely 0.3 miles away, while the Hyatt Regency Louisville can be reached in 0.09 miles. Both are impressive and packed with creature comforts.
Panera Bread (400 West Market Street, Louisville) is just 0.1 miles from Fourth Street Live, making it a convenient destination for a coffee break. Try one of the specials, bask in the lively atmosphere and indulge in the nourishing grub served at Doc Crow's Southern Smokehouse & Raw Bar (127 West Main Street, Louisville). This dining spot is also close by.
There are also some other things to do and see in proximity to Fourth Street Live:
- Before your trip, have a quick look online for information about upcoming events at Kentucky International Convention Center.
- With just about everything available in one area, Starks Court Shopping Center is one of the best places where you can take care of some serious shopping withdrawals.
- The entertaining plays and live shows showcased at Actors Theatre of Louisville are enjoyable representations of the local culture.
- Take a look at the stimulating program of upcoming displays, workshops and music shows at Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts.
- Get ready to laugh, cry or just relax and enjoy the spectacle in front of you at Baron's Theater, home to wonderful live theater.
Expedia's database of hotels in Downtown Louisville has everything you want, so you can be certain to have locations near Fourth Street Live you'll appreciate. There were hundreds of tourists in the past year, so you will not be the only one. All the recommendations and pointers you could want we have just a click away. When the time comes to reserve, you'll travel confidently: guests of all sorts approved of their Downtown Louisville hotel.
- Rooms in Downtown Louisville accommodation are always neat and presentable.
- You're in a good place if you want room comfort in addition to cleanliness.
- The fronk desk services at lodging near Fourth Street Live will be great which will only improve your vacation to this lovely site.
Downtown Louisville hotels saw extra visitors in the last twelve months than 2015, and it's clear why. With Expedia's comprehensive directory of hotels near Fourth Street Live, we see your prized site in your future.
Interesting Downtown Louisville Facts and Figures
You'll still have more to see and do in Downtown Louisville once Fourth Street Live is checked off your agenda.
- Until recently, Downtown Louisville sightseeing has been kept secret, but rising amounts of bookings mean now is a good time to book.
- Visit one of the local historical sites, then enjoy the downtown scene to end the day with a bang.
- a full plate of excursions, you'll discover Downtown Louisville also knows a few things about individual treatment.
Bid adieu to the scenes you're used to and meet more than a few new selfies. Paying a visit to Downtown Louisville is decidedly the best notion you've ever come up with, especially when you benefit from the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Fourth Street Live from Expedia. Book today!