- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hotel Vista Premio Tokyo Akasaka
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Comfort Double Room
Superior Double Room
Comfort Twin Room
Superior Twin Room
Run of House (Guests cannot choose the Room Type)
About this area
Hotel Vista Premio Tokyo Akasaka is located in Tokyo's Akasaka neighborhood. Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and Tokyo Imperial Palace are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Tokyo Midtown and LaLaport Toyosu Mall. KidZania Tokyo and Ueno Zoo are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Akasaka-Mitsuke Station is 4 minutes by foot and Akasaka Station is 6 minutes.Visit our Tokyo travel guide
- Tokyo Midtown - 17 min walk
- Tokyo Imperial Palace - 11 min drive
- Roppongi Hills - 13 min drive
- Nippon Budokan - 13 min drive
- Tokyo International Forum - 14 min drive
- Yotsuya Station - 3 min drive
- Akasaka-Mitsuke Station - 4 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 31 min drive
- 松月庵 - 1 min walk
- Moriva Coffee - 1 min walk
- Kobe Beef Kaiseki 511 - 1 min walk
- Coffee Arabica - 1 min walk
- Bar del sole - 1 min walk
About this property
Hotel Vista Premio Tokyo Akasaka
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1620 for adults and JPY 1620 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Vista Premio
- Vista Premio Tokyo Akasaka
- Vista Premio
- Hotel Vista Premio Tokyo Akasaka Japan
- Vista Premio Tokyo Akasaka
- Hotel Vista Premio Tokyo Akasaka Hotel
- Hotel Vista Premio Tokyo Akasaka Tokyo
- Hotel Vista Premio Tokyo Akasaka Hotel Tokyo
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great location; easy to Ginza and Tokyo station. Foody area. Will come back again