This happy colorful apartment in an eclectic part of Toronto and near 2 metro stations will be a perfect stay for a group of friends.
- Colorful stylish & comfortable decor in this 2B apartment with a home office too
- Equipped kitchen for prepping meals
- Close to shops, restaurants, bars, cafe, and green space for walks and scenery
- 10-min walk to 2 metro stations
- Near “Little Jamaica” where shops/restaurants have a Caribbean flair
- Near St. Clair West with a mix of cool hip old-school eateries
This happy and colorful 3B/1B apartment, plus an office in a the lovely neighborhood of Cedarvale Toronto where you’ll find a lot of fun things to do nearby and 2 metro stations to also get you anywhere you want to go in the city. The apartment offers a comfortable stay for families or a group of friends traveling together.
The main spaces of the apartment:
- A colorful happy apartment with stylish decor that features 2 bedrooms and a home office, 1 full bathroom, to accommodate up to 5 guests!
- Comfortable living area with a big sofa and lovely hardwood flooring. A wonderful space for group togetherness time.
- A fabulous dining room with a table that comfortably seats 6 for a meal and a chat.
- A retro-style kitchen with a hip old-school-style “icebox” fridge.
- Washer and dryer in the basement of the unit which is free to all guests!
The kitchen is fully equipped and ready to go, with brand new modern features and appliances like:
- Oven and stovetop
- Coffee maker, tea kettle, and toaster
- All dishes, cooking utensils, crockery, cutlery, glassware, etc.
The apartment is located in the Cedarvale neighborhood of Toronto. Toronto is made up of small eclectic neighborhoods and Cedarvale is lovely and is within walking distance to 2 metro stations and a bus station so it’ll be easy to get anywhere you need to go. Pulse there are plenty of eateries and cafes nearby. You’ll be near “Little Jamaica” which has a lot of restaurants and shops with a Caribbean flair or the St. Clair West area where you’ll find a mix of cool hip old-school eateries.
Also, along Humber River, you can find trails and green spaces including James Gardens with floral blooms and duck pond and Etienne Brulé Park, popular for watching the salmon run in fall. You’ll love this location and there’ll always be plenty to see and do with your crew!
You’ll have full, exclusive access to the home during your stay.
The apartment is located in the Cedarvale area of Toronto and close to it all!
- Walking distance to 2 metro stations and a bus station so easy to get anywhere
- Eglinton Ave West is known as “Little Jamaica” for its Caribbean restaurants and shops
- St. Clair West area has a mix of cool hip old-school eateries
- Along Humber River find trails and green spaces including James Gardens with floral blooms and duck pond and Etienne Brulé Park, popular for watching the salmon run in fall
- Very convenient location, walking distance to walk or take the metro to anywhere
Apart from that, here are some of our local restaurant recommendations:
- FRESHII X SHELL (900 meters away)
- Simon's Sushi (1km away)
- Marron Bistro (1km away)
The location is very convenient for getting around the city and the apartment is about a 24-minute drive (20 km) from the Toronto Pearson International Airport. The apartment building has a shared parking lot at the back of the property making it easy to get places with ease.
There are public transportation options too. There are two nearby subway/metro stations, both about 1.5 km or a 17 min walk. One is Eglinton West and the other St Clair West. And the nearest bus station is Bathurst St At Ardmore Rd (130 m).
There are also an abundance of taxis and Uber available. We highly suggest you check Toronto Trip Planner - http://www.ttc.ca/Trip_planner/index.jsp
Here are some approximate estimations of the most visited places in Toronto:
Sites and Attractions:
- Casa Loma: a Gothic Revival style mansion and garden in midtown (2.4 km/6 min drive)
- University of Toronto St George (4 km/9 min drive)
- Yonge-Dundas Square: a public square in the city's downtown core. (6 km/13 min drive)
- The Little House: Toronto's smallest house built in 1912. (3.6 km/8 min drive)
- Yorkville Village: Upscale shopping complex w/ groceries (4.5 km/9 min drive)
- The Upper Village: (1.5 km/3 min drive)
- Walmart: (6.3 km/12 min drive)
- Loblaws (1.5 km/3 min drive)
- Eglinton Bathurst Pharmacy (900 m)
- Oakdale Golf and Country Club (15.7 km/18 min drive)
Other Things to Note:
This 700-square-foot apartment has 2 stylish and colorful bedrooms, a home office and 1 full bathroom. The place can accommodate up to 5 guests.
Wi-Fi, bed linens, and towels provided free for all guests during your stay.
*A security deposit of $300 CAD is required upon your arrival and the amount will be returned to you before you check out, provided there’s no damage or anything requiring repair due to an incident during your stay.
There is no daily housekeeping service but the unit will be thoroughly cleaned prior to check-in. Mid-stay cleaning services can be requested for an additional fee.
The apartment has a LCD SMART TV, but please note that Chromecast is not available (you can bring your own). You can hook the TV to the Internet as there is no cable/satellite.
The apartment is equipped with all cooking utensils, crockery, cutlery and glassware. We don't provide cooking condiments (should you intend to cook at home) nor toiletries and essentials. These items must be purchased beforehand and brought into the apartment.
Security Deposit : A security deposit may be required prior to arrival or at check-in subject to the booking platform used to make the reservation. This fee is charged as a credit card transaction and refunded after check-out, provided all terms are met.
- Travelers must be at least 18 years of age or older to book.
- No smoking of any kind is allowed on the premises. Smoking tobacco, cannabis, or the use of any recreational drugs in the house is strictly prohibited. Failure to comply will incur a $300 penalty.
- No parties or events are permitted, illegal activity is prohibited and excessive noise won't be tolerated. No loud music is allowed after 10 pm. Please be respectful of the neighbors.
- No more guests than those listed in your reservation are allowed. No tent or other structures may be set up on the grounds of the property.
- Renters agree to cover any charge related to damages that occurred during their stay or cover necessary extra-cleaning charges if such is needed after their stay.
- Renters may be required to provide a government ID on the day of checking in or during your stay.
- Please avoid moving furniture
- Pets are not allowed.
- If a fire alarm goes off for any negligence the penalties could go up to $1,500 if the fire department shows up.
- For long-term rentals, a monthly inspection will take place, with prior notice to guests.
Interaction with Guests:
You can check yourself into the apartment. First, to access the building, you will use a keypad code to open the door. From there, find your apartment number and use another code to open the lockbox for the key. The codes will be provided to you 24 hours before arrival.
You’ll have complete privacy during your stay, but we’re available 7 days a week! Should you need anything, just contact us via the booking platform you used. Thank you!