Located in the heart of Kitsilano on 6th & Blenheim St you will find the coziest 2BR + Office/1BA Heritage Rustic Chic Apartment! This pet-friendly unit is walking distance to Kitsilano Beach, shopping strips, and unique local pubs, restaurants, and cafes. Being in Kitsilano also means UBC & DT are only a 10 minute drive away. This space is furnished and designed with both the overnight traveller (min 2 nights) and the extended stay guest (30 nights+) in mind.
Find us on IG @elmystays!
***In response to the COVID-19 situation, we will be firm on our stated check in and check out times to ensure our cleaners have ample time to thoroughly disinfect and clean the unit. Our goal is to provide a properly sanitized space for our guests to enjoy so the full preparation time is required for us to do so. Thank you for your understanding.
This cozy home is perfect for unique getaways or as a temporary home base for fixed term work assignments. It is a work from home friendly AND pet friendly unit situated in a bike friendly neighborhood, with all essential services and shops within walking or biking distance. Free street parking line the quiet streets in which the unit resides.
The unit is also unique in that it is located on the second (top) floor of a two level low-rise heritage apartment. Yes, heritage means clawfoot bathtub and vintage radiators! Even though this unit comes with modern luxuries such as high speed internet WIFI, ROKU enabled TVs, air conditioning and much more, you will need to appreciate the age of the home as it exudes its original character.
As you enter the building, you will also pass by a mature fruit bearing fig tree. Feel free to pick fruits from it, if in season, on your way to the cozy kits home!
About the Space:
» LIVING & DINING AREA: warm, bright & inviting open space fitted with dining area, large floor length mirror, HiSense 48" TV, Roku enabled with complimentary Netflix, and a comfy sofa that converts to a comfortable double bed.
» OFFICE: spacious desk, B&W printer, high speed shaw wifi (can be converted in to a THIRD bedroom with twin bed to fit up to 7 people total, please inquire for more details!)
» KITCHEN: fully stocked RUSTIC kitchen perfect for cooking up a storm! Commercial grade sink, all essential appliances (stove, oven, microwave, fridge, toaster, rice cooker, electrical kettle, french press, moka pot, coffee machine), ground coffee, tea, utensils, serving ware, flat ware, pots & pans, oil, vinegar, sugar, salt & pepper. Turn off the main light, and plug in the string lights to create a warm ambience and change the tone of the night!
» FIRST BEDROOM: Queen bed, new memory foam mattress, diffuser, 43" Roku Enabled TV w/ complimentary Netflix, double windows overlooking a quiet street and mature fruit bearing fig trees
» SECOND BEDROOM: Queen bed, new memory foam mattress, window overlooking your personal back balcony, and diffuser
» BATHROOM: vintage yet refinished clawfoot bathtub, tub caddy (great for reading a book or settling a glass of wine on it), Himalayan bath salt, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap, face & body towels, hair dryer, laundry hamper
» WALKOUT BALCONY: accessed from kitchen is a covered outdoor balcony, lined with zig-zag string lights, a small BBQ grill and bistro seating set for 2.
Other things to note
1) The pricing shown on the site is for 2 guests. As you home is a business and as more guests are added, more wear and tear is incurred and as such we charge an additional fee to account for this. It is in line/more affordable than the rates hotels charge for additional guests.
2) Only TWO pets are permitted. There is a $25/night for 1 pet or $40/night for 2 pets which is payable when reservation is confirmed. I will send you a fee request for the funds and it is to be accepted PRIOR to check in. Please inform us if you plan to bring your rover/family pet. They are more than welcome!
3) Dining area comfortably seats 4 when pulled out. Alternative dining arrangements can be provided if requested for groups larger than 4.
4) Shared coin operated washer and dryer located in building, accessed from outside.
5) Office can be converted in to a THIRD bedroom with twin bed so that the unit can fit up to 7 people total, please inquire for more details!
6) Bedding for sofa bed will be provided only when reservation exceeds 4 guests. Should bedding be required for sofa bed for groups of 4 or smaller, there will be an extra $15 bed linen fee and must be requested at least 3 days before arrival.
7) The Following amenities are available upon request and upon availability with a 4 Business Day notice or request at time of reservation:
*Iron & iron board
*Baby bath tub
*Children's books & toys