Visitors to Varadero are sure to enjoy the beaches and bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its parks.
- There are 101 hotels and other accommodations in Varadero
- The closest major airport is in Varadero (VRA-Juan Gualberto Gomez), 17.9 mi (28.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Varadero
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Ambrosio Park, Varahicacos Ecological Reserve, and Josone Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Marlin Marina Chapelin and Dolphinarium.
In Varadero, you'll find 101 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Blau Varadero - All Inclusive - Adults Only - With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 3 restaurants and free breakfast, along with a private balcony. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and pool.
- Royalton Hicacos - Adults Only - All Inclusive - Our customers like the overall value and comfortable rooms at this resort. With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and 5 restaurants, along with a private balcony.
- IBEROSTAR Varadero - All Inclusive - With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a free water park, along with a free stocked minibar. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Varadero
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 81°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 64°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 67°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 86°F as the daytime average and 65°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.85 inches of rain falls on Varadero each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 65°F