Overview of Château de la Ferrière
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free Parking
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Double Room
Standard Double or Twin Room
Standard Double Room
About this area
Château de la Ferrière is located in Vaux-sur-Aure. Notable landmarks in the area include Gold Beach and Omaha Beach, and travelers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Museum of the Battle of Normandy. Bayeux Botanical Garden and Courseulles-sur-Mer Carousel are also worth visiting.Visit our Vaux-sur-Aure travel guide
- Le Manoir d'Argouges - 5 min drive
- Bayeux Botanical Garden - 7 min drive
- Cathedrale Notre-Dame Bayeux - 8 min drive
- Bayeux British War Cemetery - 8 min drive
- Museum of the Bayeux Tapestry - 9 min drive
- Bayeux Station - 11 min drive
- Caen (CFR-Carpiquet) - 22 min drive
- McDonald's - 3 min drive
- Château de Sully - 3 min drive
- Lounge - 4 min drive
- Brasserie L'Europe - 4 min drive
- Resto² - 4 min drive
About this property
Château de la Ferrière
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.70 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Lovely trip back in time
The chateau was authentically furnished, the rooms were lovely the baths were sumptuous and the staff was incredibly helpful with dinner reservations and afternoon refreshments. It was a wonderful stay.