Consider yourself on your perfect holiday: you perhaps think you'll be sauntering around the streets, staring up at the monuments or the gorgeous world wherever you look. However, there's one feature you've been especially looking forward to: Wadsworth-Longfellow House. Now is the time to get yourself there.
Lodging at Wadsworth-Longfellow House
Hotels near Wadsworth-Longfellow House
Wadsworth-Longfellow House constantly remains at the top of tourists' must-see lists. You'll see for yourself what all the fuss is about when you arrive there.
Located in the city of Portland, it is visited and enjoyed by tourists from around the world.
You don't have to travel far to track down a room near Wadsworth-Longfellow House. There are at least 14 within 2 miles. Only 0.2 miles away is The Westin Portland Harborview. The Portland Harbor Hotel and the Residence Inn by Marriott Portland Downtown Waterfront, 0.3 miles and 0.7 miles away, are also popular.
If you're interested in keeping your accommodation costs minimal, shift your attention to one of the range of budget-conscious hotels in the area. Located 0.5 miles away is the Hampton Inn Portland Downtown Waterfront, but you might also like to check out the Portland Regency Hotel & Spa if you want a choice. It's only 0.4 miles away.
If you'd prefer to book a room in a hotel that you can proudly talk about with friends and family well into the future, you'll be pleased to know that there are a few charming upmarket establishments nearby. The Pomegranate Inn and the Hyatt Place Portland-Old Port are within arm's reach at relatively short distances of just 0.8 miles for the former and 0.3 miles for the latter.
You'll quickly notice there's a range of shops and local eateries, such as Starbucks (594 Congress Street, Portland), near Wadsworth-Longfellow House. If you're feeling famished, stroll over to Grace (15 Chestnut Street, Portland) for something hearty.
When you're in the area, you'll come to realize there's more than just Wadsworth-Longfellow House to check out:
- Set aside your history books and journey back into the past as you discover the mysteries at Maine Historical Society.
- Museum of African Culture is bound to be a worthwhile experience.
- Check out the hottest local acts at Port City Music Hall, an important music venue in the area.
- Go to Maine College of Art and appreciate the building's sophisticated architecture. You can also book a tour in advance and walk the halls where graduates, including some who have made significant contributions to today's society, once stood.
- Monument Square, a well-known community monument, is a compelling sight to visit and will help develop your understanding of local history.
Many travelers make their way to Wadsworth-Longfellow House by rail. It's a walk of 0.9 miles from Maine Narrow Gauge Railroad to this destination.
Our database of Downtown Portland places to stay offers all the things you require, so you are sure to get sites near Wadsworth-Longfellow House that you'll love. Downtown Portland saw more than a few arrivals last year, so get going. When the moment arrives to book, rest easy: sightseers of all types would propose their Downtown Portland hotel to a family member. Need help making a decision? You're a click away from all the information and pointers you could ever want.
- And we have rooms that are comfy for all types, including family reunions and couples.
- Rooms in Downtown Portland accommodation are always fresh and orderly.
- Appropriate for such a dazzling landmark, the guest service at lodging near Wadsworth-Longfellow House is awesome.
Accommodation near Downtown Portland saw extra visitors in the last twelve months than the year before that, and it's clear why. And thanks to our excellent inventory of hotels near Wadsworth-Longfellow House, you can stay right next door.
Downtown Portland Facts
After Wadsworth-Longfellow House is checked off your list, you'll still have things to see and do in Downtown Portland.
- Downtown Portland hasn't been very noted in the tourism handbooks, but is now beginning to be acknowledged.
- After you spend an afternoon on its abundant excursions, you'll also discover Downtown Portland knows a few things about specialized treatment.
- Add a stop for a tasty supper of the local cuisine and discover the perfect boutique to search for souvenirs.
Paying a visit to Downtown Portland is always a good strategy, particularly when you have one of the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Wadsworth-Longfellow House from Expedia. Prepare to wave goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and meet some new photo ops!